I love the ideas what you showed us and the how to make does electric stuffs, but I had some ideas:
- How can I make a good power-plant at home so that I wouldn't need to pay taxes on electricity(like in my basement)?
- How to build robots or just machines that could move almost freely(wirelessly connected to a main computer)?
- How can I make my own computer(like what kind of circuits and how to connect them and I want to make the micro-chips(it wont be micro, but still I want to make it to)?
I need a lot of help because I'm just 15 years old, 9th grade student who just know the very basic electricity like conductors/semi-conductors/non-conductors, parallel/series circuits and thats all (ok I know how to build an electromagnet and an electromotor to, but no more).
Please help me because I'm just a beginner in this, but I'm willing to learn about it more so please make walk throughs and link websites were I can learn about this more.
Another thing is that I'm in China so there is no Youtube and Facebook. But if you tell me what are the title of the videos that you have putted up on youtube I can find them.
This is all thanks for reading!
I hope you like my ideas and make post on them to how to make them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades