What can I say—it's amazing. Loaded with over 350 LEDs in a matrix, this Daft Punk helmet simply radiates awesomeness. Made by Harrison Krix of Volpin Props, this DIY project took four months to build (much shorter than his last helmet of 17 months).
To see how he Krix built the Thomas Bangalter Daft Punk helmet, check out his blog (Part 1, Part 2, and the Final Act). Below is the amazing four-month time-lapse video, and some of the photos from the build process.
"The piece has over 350 LEDs, can run over 4 hours on a single charge, and the matrix is capable of being updated on-the-fly with a custom programmed iOS app."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades